Aims and Scope
Integrated Sport Journal (ISJ) aims to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, and practitioners in the fields of physical education, sports education, public health, physical health, achievements, and tourism management to share their latest research findings and insights. The journal welcomes original research articles, review papers, case studies, and theoretical perspectives that contribute to the advancement of knowledge and understanding in these areas.
Aims and Scope:
- Physical Education: ISJ focuses on promoting research and discussion related to physical education curriculum development, teaching methodologies, assessment techniques, and the impact of physical education on overall student development.
- Sports Education: The journal highlights research related to sports coaching, sports training programs, sports psychology, sports sociology, and sports pedagogy. It aims to improve the quality of sports education and enhance athletic performance.
- Public Health: ISJ covers research on the relationship between physical activity, sports participation, and public health outcomes. It explores topics such as the promotion of physical activity, injury prevention, health promotion strategies, and the role of sports in community health.
- Physical Health: The journal publishes studies on physical fitness, exercise physiology, sports medicine, and related areas. It emphasizes research on the impact of physical activity on individuals' health, well-being, and disease prevention.
- Achievements: ISJ recognizes the importance of documenting and analyzing sporting achievements and successes. It welcomes research on sports performance analysis, athlete development, talent identification, and strategies for improving athletic performance.
- Tourism Management: The journal covers research on sports tourism, event management, and the economic, social, and environmental impacts of sports-related tourism. It explores the role of sports in attracting tourists, promoting destinations, and generating revenue.Publication Schedule: ISJ is published three times a year, with issues released in January, May, and September. The journal follows a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the publication of high-quality and impactful research in the field.
By providing a multidisciplinary platform, ISJ aims to foster collaboration and knowledge exchange among researchers and professionals working in diverse areas related to sports and physical education. The journal encourages the dissemination of research that contributes to the development of innovative approaches, best practices, and evidence-based interventions in the field of sports and physical education.