|AIMS AND SCOPE|
|ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES|
|INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS|
|OPEN ACCESS STATEMENT|
|PEER REVIEW POLICY|
|COPYRIGHT & LICENSING|
Instructions for Authors
There are several instructions for authors to fulfill in order to publish their articles in this journal:
- The articles (paper) must be an education and culture research result or a scientific study of researchers on various contemporary social, political and law issues: gender politics and identity, digital society and disruption, civil society movement, community welfare, social development, citizenship and public management, public policy innovation, international politics & security, media, information & literacy, politics, governance & democracy, radicalism and terrorism.
- The articles must be original and have never been published or are being submitted to another journal. Articles ever presented in a forum, such as seminars, should be mentioned forum. Authors must fill in the declaration form AL-DALIL.
- Copyright of received articles shall be assigned to AL-DALIL as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). AL-DALIL maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
- All submitted paper have to be written by referring to APA style (author-name).
- All articles (paper) are submitted through online journal system. If you already have an acount, you may log in first. If you don't, please REGISTER to the system.
- Article (paper) is written in Indonesian or English properly 3500 - 5000 words in one (1) column, 1.0 paragraph spacing, A4 paper with margin 2.5 cm on top, bottom, and right, and 3 cm on left, font Times New Roman 10, with MS word program. To facilitate the process of writing, the author STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to download the journal Template on our journal website.